UNIQUE VINTAGE FAIRS in DORSET

details and updates for all Vintage at the Village Hall events are now on Fab Fairs website fabfairs.com

vintage clothing, fashion accessories and jewellery, English and French textiles, Brocante, decorative furniture, furnishings, garden and homeware, designer-maker crafts and a carefully chosen selection of handmade gifts.


Monday, 2 May 2011

Vintage at the Village Hall manni makes her debut!



the window display at the Tourist Information Office
in Wimborne Square
to promote Vintage at the Village Hall


Only one week to go now. . .
I'm SO looking forward to seeing you there!!

5 comments:

tracey @ the vintage bothy said...

Brilliant couture Miss Bunny, Manni is as well turned out as yourself!!
I am so looking forward to being there, I am currently deciding which lamps and chandeliers to bring......
T x
ps and wondering if I will have room in the van for what I may buy from Jenny - love garden stuff!!

Donna ~ Little Tiny Stitches said...

OOOOOoooo..I've been waiting for this to happen!
I was going to email you tonight to check you were still doing it so I could nip and take some pictures :o)

This looks So COOL Elaine :o)
It's gorgeous, and i only wish I was as well dressed! :o)

I'm so looking forward to Monday :o)

See you Monday lovely Miss Bunny. xxOO

sue15cat said...

That looks fantastic, what a wonderful advertising opportunity for your fair.

Wishing you EVERY success with it, and a happy day to all your sellers and buyers.

So sorry I can't get there.

Sue xx

Vintage to Victorian at Dairy House Antiques said...

Yet another clever Bunny idea!!

I'm hoping to be able to pop down in the morning. Determined not to miss it totally!

Sue xx

BusyLizzie said...

manni looks fab.... thank you for your VERY scary blog comment. are we getting old??? xx