UNIQUE VINTAGE FAIRS in DORSET

details and updates for all Vintage at the Village Hall events are now on Fab Fairs website fabfairs.com

vintage clothing, fashion accessories and jewellery, English and French textiles, Brocante, decorative furniture, furnishings, garden and homeware, designer-maker crafts and a carefully chosen selection of handmade gifts.


Thursday, 7 April 2011

hello from Australia!

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2011 10:10 PM
Subject: Re: hello from Australia

Hi
I came across your blog when trawling the internet flooking for vintage finds. I am coming to the UK in early May and am excited that I will be able  come to your Vintage Fair Could you tell me how I would make my way down by public transport? Where is the nearest train station to Pamphill?
I do look forward to atending the fair.
Regards,
Cheryl
Castlemaine Australia
=================

5 comments:

Vintage Sunday said...

Oh Cheryl ~ I wish I was coming with you! :-)

Cheap2Chic said...

Awwww bless, now if only this was still the 60's.........

Fading Grace said...

I'll give you a lift! If you can get to Sherborne no problem x
Sophie

tracey @ the vintage bothy said...

Miss Bunny - your reputation goes before you!
T x

Miss Mary Elliott said...

I can always help a fellow Aussie :)
If Cheryl would like to contact me I can give directions from London and arrange something...xx