UNIQUE VINTAGE FAIRS in DORSET

details and updates for all Vintage at the Village Hall events are now on Fab Fairs website fabfairs.com

vintage clothing, fashion accessories and jewellery, English and French textiles, Brocante, decorative furniture, furnishings, garden and homeware, designer-maker crafts and a carefully chosen selection of handmade gifts.


Monday, 28 March 2011

the Power of Advertising


Just sitting here working out my newspaper and magazine ads for
Vintage at the Village Hall

Plenty of inspiration to hand. . .!












5 comments:

tracey @ the vintage bothy said...

oh yes I need a bucket full of "Nurse Challoner's tablets" please!
Josie x

Cheap2Chic said...

A lorry load for me too please. Actually, the whole factory. Great minds think alike.

xx

WinnibriggsHouse said...

Well I'm blowed! We obviously all have great opinions of our womanly assets, as I too was going to shout 'bring on the Nurse Challoners'. I wonder what they actually did...and whats's more to the point what they contained!! I probably don't want to know!

ted and bunny said...

soooo...should I amend my adverts to read
"...don't be old and fat looking, stout people and those with flat chests should come along to Vintage at the Village Hall..."
Haha!
I expect Nurse C's tablets contained nothing to alter the body, but something pokey to make you stop worrying- bring it on!!
xx

Donna ~ Love.Hope.Craft said...

Some for me too please :o)

The only one I can remember is the Camps coffee..is that still going?

Just over a month to go..Yay :o)