UNIQUE VINTAGE FAIRS in DORSET

details and updates for all Vintage at the Village Hall events are now on Fab Fairs website fabfairs.com

vintage clothing, fashion accessories and jewellery, English and French textiles, Brocante, decorative furniture, furnishings, garden and homeware, designer-maker crafts and a carefully chosen selection of handmade gifts.


Thursday, 6 January 2011

Spring Fair date to be announced soon!

I'm just waiting for the Skittle League to discuss their schedule,
then I can set the date for the Village Hall Spring Fair!
WATCH THIS SPACE!!

6 comments:

tracey @ the vintage bothy said...

oh how exciting, the fair not the skittles league, silly!
can't wait, trouble is, if you don't know by tomorrow night I won't find out for another week!
Well done Miss Bunny.
T xxx

ELEGANCEVINTAGE said...

Can't wait, can't wait! The first one was a Blockbuster, Ms Bunny. Cx (BTW I seem to have changed identity due to Blogger's unfathomable system.)

Bizzy Days said...

OOooo... How exciting again! Another day out to plan for!
Just give me a nudge if you'd like a hand with leaflets.
Kindest regards,
Donna x

The Vintage Bazaar said...

cannot wait... sooooo exciting. Have just added a new event to my blog, taking place on Saturday March 5th.. just so you know! Lizzie x

BusyLizzie said...

Monday 9th of May here we come! I will add the date to the flyers at Shepton when I get to my stand today!!! xxx

Miss Mary Elliott said...

It's so exciting being on again this year- I've marked it in my diary x