UNIQUE VINTAGE FAIRS in DORSET

details and updates for all Vintage at the Village Hall events are now on Fab Fairs website fabfairs.com

vintage clothing, fashion accessories and jewellery, English and French textiles, Brocante, decorative furniture, furnishings, garden and homeware, designer-maker crafts and a carefully chosen selection of handmade gifts.


Friday, 19 November 2010

Vintage French Mannis at the Village Hall


2 Vintage French mannequins 


who will be seeing you at the Village Hall!!

3 comments:

tracey @ the vintage bothy said...

Hi there, lovely girls, but more so, I LOVE your stairwell it looks fantastic with your collection of pictures.
T X

shirley said...

That`s it....................now I am having a serious flap!!!!

Donna said...

Boo hoo hoo, I want to come :-(

I hope you have a fabulous day Elaine and that the fair is a great success for you all. I will be thinking of you xxx