UNIQUE VINTAGE FAIRS in DORSET

details and updates for all Vintage at the Village Hall events are now on Fab Fairs website fabfairs.com

vintage clothing, fashion accessories and jewellery, English and French textiles, Brocante, decorative furniture, furnishings, garden and homeware, designer-maker crafts and a carefully chosen selection of handmade gifts.


Monday, 22 November 2010

Only 1 week to go!!


Only 1 week to go until the doors open for Vintage at the Village Hall in Pamphill, near Wimborne Minster!
The time's simply flown since my first post telling you I'd booked the hall!

In answer to the questions you've asked. . .


The hall will be open for setting-up from 7.30am.

Quite a lot of dealers have asked me about early trade entry. I very much appreciate trade coming to buy, but I feel early entry is not right for this fair. The fair opens to all at 10 a.m


Double stalls have two 6ft tables and as many chairs as you need. There's also room for a card table and clothes rail.
Single stalls have one 6ft table and as many chairs as you need. There's also room for a small card table OR small clothes rail.

If you want to bring items of furniture or something that might not fit on your stall, I'll try my hardest find a space for it SOMEWHERE in the hall. There's a small raised stage which I've kept free for "extras", so if you have room in the car bring it along!

Tables should be covered with cloths that reach to the floor.
As this is a vintage event, all clothing on the rails should be at least pre 1990s
The ladies toilets will probably be used as a changing room, and I'll put a full-length mirror in there


I was originally planning to provide light lunches from the kitchen, but with only a guesstimate of people who might want food, I've decided to stick just to drinks and homemade cakes.
If you have any other questions please phone or email me directly.


Interest in the fair so far has exceeded all my expectations and it looks like being a REALLY fab day!

Look forward to seeing you :)))

6 comments:

Cheap2Chic said...

I was hoping to be there bright and early but I have to take my dad to hospital in Salisbury so it will be some time in the afternoon. Hope there's something left! xx

Sue at Dollytub Cottage said...

Hi Elaine! Too far for me to come visit, but I've put your poster in a prominent place on my blog. Hope you have a lovely time! SueXX

tracey @ the vintage bothy said...

Hi Elaine
Thanks for getting the coffee ready and waiting for us, it would be even better if there is a bun thrown in aswell! :-)

bad penny said...

Really looking forward to this and a rare day out with hubby !

BusyLizzie said...

Looking forward to Monday!!!! xxxx

Vintage to Victorian at Dairy House Antiques said...

Still planning on visiting. Can't wait!! Sx