UNIQUE VINTAGE FAIRS in DORSET

details and updates for all Vintage at the Village Hall events are now on Fab Fairs website fabfairs.com

vintage clothing, fashion accessories and jewellery, English and French textiles, Brocante, decorative furniture, furnishings, garden and homeware, designer-maker crafts and a carefully chosen selection of handmade gifts.


Sunday, 17 October 2010

The Washerwoman


I have the greatest admiration for Lizzie, and her fabulous blog
aptly titled The Washerwoman was one of the reasons that I
began blogging earlier this year.


Her eye for finding an absolutely stunning selection of
Vintage English and French stock is second to none.


Very reasonable prices mean she certainly appeals to both
trade and private buyers alike, which is why she's so successful
selling at Vintage fairs and in The Dairy House at Semley.


Her blog also contains a very useful and concise list
of Vintage fairs in the area.


I'm so grateful for her enthusiasm when I mentioned my
fledgling idea of Vintage at the Village Hall


and really look forward to seeing the gorgeously girly items
she'll be bringing to sell on the day!

 

Lizzie is also holding her own vintage fair in
Frome, Somerset on Saturday October 30th.
It looks really good and I'll DEFINITELY be visiting!
The Vintage Bazaar blog has further details


4 comments:

The Vintage Bazaar said...

Ah shucks, thank you Elaine. I am blushing with all that praise! Lizzie xx

tracey @ the vintage bothy said...

Hi Elaine,
I refer to Lizzie as "the Oracle", not after the Jonny Vegas charachter in "Benidorm", but because she usually knows most things!
See you in Frome
T X

The Vintage Bazaar said...

thanks Tracey! x

homemadegorgeous said...

Hi Elaine, thanks for your lovely post and for letting me know about the vintage fair. I have some family who live very near here, (I love Dorset) so may well incorporate this with a little visit! Sarah x