UNIQUE VINTAGE FAIRS in DORSET

details and updates for all Vintage at the Village Hall events are now on Fab Fairs website fabfairs.com

vintage clothing, fashion accessories and jewellery, English and French textiles, Brocante, decorative furniture, furnishings, garden and homeware, designer-maker crafts and a carefully chosen selection of handmade gifts.


Sunday, 31 October 2010

Fabulous Frome & Heartfelt Thankyous!

I just wanted to say a HUGE thankyou to Clare and Lizzie for organizing the The Vintage Bazaar in Frome which was a truly amazing place to visit- even without the stunning array of goods for sale on stalls, the atmosphere was enough to make you feel giddy on  girly-gorgeousness!
Uncannily, the photo on the flyers really DID capture the feel of the fair!


Thankyou Lizzie; even though you've been so busy with The Bazaar and your many other commitments, you still took time to display
Vintage at the Village Hall advertising on the front desk. . .and "heartfelt thankyous" is what this post is all about.


I've been so touched by all the interest and help promoting my fair and want you to know it's really appreciated. So much has come from people I've never even met!
Stallholders at The Bazaar, and other antique fairs and markets who have taken stacks of flyers
Shopkeepers, Antique Centres, all the workplaces, business premises and community centres who have displayed posters and flyers
Advice and The Voice of Experience from other Fair holders!
My lovely stallholders who have done, are doing and are going to do posts for the fair on their blogs
Our local printer for displaying the poster in his window and photocopying it foc for a lady who enquired about the details!
Emails I've received from fellow bloggers around the county offering to distribute flyers. . .
the list goes on and on, and there's still 4 weeks to go!!!

5 comments:

ilovemyhouse said...

Oh dear, i wish i could visit you at this fair. When i look at all the great things you are selling... If you organize another fair in the future i will do my best to visit it sometime.
Thanks for your lovely, sweet comment on Jil's pony. You cannot believe how happy she is!
Have a beautiful Sunday.


XX
XX

A Bun Can Dance said...

I'm so excited about coming to the village fair ! We've just been chatting about staying in Dorset on the Monday night so that we can make a mini-break of our trip :-)
Oh it's all making me quite giddy too !
Denise x

tracey @ the vintage bothy said...

Hi Elaine
lovely to see you both yesterday, the next two weeks will fly by, I hope that you will have enough cakes for "the boys"!
T X

The Vintage Bazaar said...

Thank you so much Elaine, it was certainly a day to remember on Saturday! Lizzie x (know what you mean about the card.. just add in a few more people!!!)

Clare said...

I wish I could come to your fair but I will be at work...do you think I could bring 30 14yr olds with me and pretend its a gallery visit?!